Thursday, February 10, 2011

a while back..

.... i made a promise to self that i will stop blogging about my beautiful uterus' condition. i made that promise because i thought paying too much attention to my beautiful u only aggravates things. that somehow, my world revolves around it so much, which is really sad to my mind.

but recent events are making me break that promise. i guess, i will just have to admit that much of my world revolve around it. i can't deny that it is somehow dictating how i do things. in as much as i truly wish to keep my experience with my beautiful u to myself, i now realize that there could be others like me out there. the one very good thing about the blogosphere is that it truly made the world smaller for everyone. every day, or at least most of the time i find myself searching for treatment, or anything that alleviates the symptoms of having adenomyosis. these searches led me to many accounts of women having far worse condition than what i have. somehow, reading accounts from other women of their own ordeals is in a way a big help to how i deal with my own. these readings give me HOPE. that though there may not be a cure to what we have, there are things we can do to make life more bearable.

thirdly, i will talk about my condition again because it's just too darn hard to keep it to myself. a friend once told me that writing can be a catharsis of sorts. so yeah, my next few posts may just be me blabbering about things uterus related and my attempts to make sense of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hi! thanks for reading. do you have or know anyone with adenomyosis? perhaps we could share experiences. would love to hear yours and possibly offer support.