Thursday, March 11, 2010

happy and grateful

there aren't many days that i wake up really, really happy. but it appears that today is an exception. i woke up with so much lightness and deep sense of gratitude and happiness.

nope. i did not win the lottery nor snatch myself a boyfriend.

i'm happy and grateful because in the several years that went by, this month is the only month that i DID NOT HAVE TO POP A SINGLE PAINKILLER. yep, that's one source of happiness for me considering that not a month passed without me relying on painkillers to get me through hellish 5 to 8 days. and yes, i'm happy. ecstatic. and i'm going to repeat it again. I'M FREAKIN' HAPPY.

there are only two things i could attribute this pain-free days. One. The supplement of evening prime rose oil is working its magic. or Two. There really is such a thing as a miracle. I won't be ashamed to admit that because of my beautiful uterus' condition, i no longer have shame in trying out everything. For someone who's not very much a believer of organized religion, I discarded that notion last month and went to a healing mass over at Sto. Nino church last February 10. The mass was officiated by Fr. Fernando Suarez, a known healing priest based in Canada, whom I first knew about through Studio 23's TV mass held every Sunday. I can't describe the experience I had then. But all i can say, perhaps coming to that event with faith in my heart is the reason why i'm pain-free for the first time in years. So yeah, PRAISE TO HIS NAME. I love this one, JOKESTER. I hope it will continue. Again, thank you, thank you, jokester for this much happiness. to GOD be the glory!

3 comments:

  1. This is an awesome report! It isn't Fr. Fernando, it is the Holy Spirit that heals. Embrace that.

    Thank you for your post! What a testimony.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Or it could be the fact you gamely posed with a box of pizza that night. I heard tell pizza boxes have amazing recuperative powers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ brother marty: yep! hail to the great ONE.. fr. suarez is but an instrument. the jokester is still and will always be the greatest healer. i call GOD, the jokester, btw..

    @chin: that or it could be the power of friends having a good time. which reminds me, why did you cancel our lunch date?

    ReplyDelete

hi! thanks for reading. do you have or know anyone with adenomyosis? perhaps we could share experiences. would love to hear yours and possibly offer support.